Frameworks are manufactured from electro-welded sheet with high grade thermal and acoustic insulation rock wool panel and with a though black colour, special paint coating for high temperature applications.
All models incorporate high performance backward curved centrifugal impellers from FR range.
Suitable for horizontal or vertical operation (indicate on the order).
External lubricators are provide for easy lubrication of bearings.
The drive system consists of a belt drive pulley system.
4 pole motors, IP55, class F.
Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz up to 3kW and 400/690V-50Hz for higher motor powers.
Scroll to fix on the inside wall of the furnace and inlet cone, supplied as accessories.
- Motor with PTC thermal protection.
- Other motors with different pressure and airflow.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Special equipment to operate up to 550ºC for continuous operation.
- Other thicknesses for the isolated housing.
- 60 Hz and different voltage motors.