Range of direct driven centrifugal fans designed for hot air recycling in furnace and continuous operation with air stream up to 250ºC. Frameworks are manufactured from electro-welded sheet with high grade thermal and acoustic insulation rock wool panel and with a though black colour, special paint coating for high temperature applications. All models incorporate high performance backward curved centrifugal impellers from FR range.
All motors are IP55, class F.
Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz up to 3kW and 400/690V-50Hz for higher motor powers.
Scroll to fix on the inside wall of the furnace and inlet cone, supplied as accessories.
- Motor with PTC thermal protection.
- Other motors with different pressure and airflow.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Special equipment to operate up to 550ºC for continuous operation.
- Other thicknesses for the isolated housing.
- 60 Hz and different voltage motors.