• ARRANGEMENT 9: belt drive with motor supported by the casing.
• ARRANGEMENT 12: belt drive with fan and motor supported by the baseframe. Only available for steel hub versions.
• Manufactured in steel Fe 360B specially prepared to work until 300ºC continuously.
• Manufactured in Corten, for temperatures higher than 300ºC.
• Anticorrosive version in INOX AISI 304-316.
• Special sealed version for particular applications.
• Impeller-Motor (flow B).
• Motor-Impeller (flow A), on request.
• For sizes bigger than 1000, the fans are standard hot galvanized.
• From 1601 up to 1801 diameter, the hub is manufactured in steel.
On request, explosion proof versions in accordance with ATEX directive for three phase models:
Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C, ambient pressure (abs.) 0,8 bar to 1,1 bar according to EN 14986.
2G IIB T2-T3, Motor Exd IIB or ExeII
2G IIB+H2 T2-T3, Motor ExdIIc
3G IIB T2-T3, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
3G IIB+H2 T2-T3, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
• Non-conductive dust:
2D IIIB T195°C-T295°C
3D IIIB T195°C-T295°C
• Conductive dust (compulsory IP 65 motor):
2D IIIC T195°C-T295°C
3D IIIC T195°C-T295°C