• ARRANGEMENT 6: Impeller mounted on shaft running in bearings on each side of casing and supported by the fan casing.
• ARRANGEMENT 18: Generally as arrangement 6 but with a fan and motor supported by common base frame.
• ARRANGEMENT 19: Generally as arrangement 6 but with the motor supported by the fan scroll.
2, 4 or 6 pole, IE 3* high efficiency (the rpm of each motor will be adapted according to the calculation for each drive), three-phase 230/400V 50Hz up to motor size 132 and 400/690V 50Hz for higher motors. IP55, Class F protection.
* From 0,75kW, motor can be IE 2 and controlled by VSD.
• Manufactured from different materials.
• 2-speed motors.
• 60 Hz versions.
• Painted in different RAL colour.
• Inspection door, draining, weather seal on scroll and shaft access
• Thermal insulation lagging.
On request, explosion proof versions in accordance with ATEX directive for three phase models:
Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C, ambient pressure (abs.) 0,8 bar to 1,1 bar according to EN 14986.
3G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
3G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
Backward curved impeller