The system should include airflow regulators or suitable auto-adjustable valves in the wet areas of the house (bathrooms and kitchen) and ECA air vents in the dry areas (living room, bedrooms), via which outside air will be introduced.
• 4 inlet valves of Ø80 mm for toilets and bathrooms, removable by means of a quarter turn and fitted with two ring clamps allowing a quick and watertight installation of the ducts without tools and clamps.
• Exhaust automatically regulated valves for kitchen of Ø125 mm.
• Discharge port of Ø125/160 mm allowing to expel the exhaust air tothe outside.
• Terminal box fitted.
• Four plastic covers to block the exhaust valves that are not operating.
• Sleeve equipped with hooks that make easier the fastening of the extract duct.
3 opening and closing flanges allowing the dismantling of the assembly motor-extractor without the need of disconnecting the ducts and the exhaust valves.
Three ant vibration hanging cords enabling to hang the unit in the attic of a house or in false ceilings reducing the radiated noise.
Continuous fresh air
The Venturia-E extract system is conceived to run continuously, ensuring the permanent air renewal in residential houses.