– Low profile acoustic cabinet fans with sound absorbent insulation.
– Square duct connection flange on the inlet and outlet.
– Suitable for mounting in any orientation and operation within ambient air temperatures between -15ºC up to +55ºC.
– Fan casing manufactured from heavy gauge sheet steel and internally lined with 7mm thickness of melamine foam.
– High efficiency direct drive backward centrifugal impeller.
– IP54, class F external rotor motor with thermal overload protection, suitable for single phase supply 230V/50-60Hz.
– Fan supplies with four mounting feet and external connection box to ease the installation.
Direct drive backward centrifugal impeller
External connection box